Welcome to my next tutorial
In this tutorial we will see how to:
1. Import a Side-by-Side video in AVCHD in Adobe Premiere
2. Duplicate and scale the footage to create 2 widescreen videos
3. overlay the 2 videos
4. change the colors of both videos to have 1 red and the other cyan
5. Combine the red and the cyan clip to one video
6. Export as a normal video that can now been seen in 3D!
Required and used Software:
– Adobe Premiere CS5
– Camcorder that records video footage as Side-by-Side
I hope that you will enjoy this basic tutorial!