Photoshop Quick Tutorial: Ringlight / Ringblitz effect in the Eye
Tip: go to www.terragon.de/index.php to see the final 3D picture first!!!
YOU NEED RED/CYAN GLASSES TO FOLLOW THIS TUTORIAL!
Welcome to my next tutorial
In this tutorial we will see how to:
1. open a 2D image
2. cut out our object that will pop out of the picture
3. add a different background
4. duplicate our front-object
5. disable the red-channel of the duplicated object
6. move the duplicated object to the left to create the 3D effect that we want
7. make a simple correction to the lower layer
8 now we have have a 3D picture
Required and used Software:
– Adobe Photoshop CS5
– a 2D photo
I hope that you will enjoy this basic tutorial!